Big business benefits on a small business budget
From basic to deluxe benefits – it’s your choice.
You can choose Wallace Welch & Willingham for just a few core employee benefits or HR services – or for a complete suite of benefits administration and HR offerings. Our knowledgeable and creative team will help you find the plan that best fits the specific needs of your organization – and all of our clients receive the W3 Advantage package of value-added services.
With over 90 years of experience in the insurance business, we are dedicated to providing benefit solutions to fit the specialized needs of your small to mid-sized business. By choosing W3, you are partnering with a company that is committed to doing things right — making your job simpler and easier.
Working with W3 provides small businesses like yours:
- Access – Offer your employees a choice of Fortune 500®-caliber benefits at competitive prices. We can help you provide group health, retirement and insurance.
- Flexibility – Choose from a menu of plan types and features so you’re only paying for the benefits you desire.
- Simplicity – Our technology solutions include billing, reporting and reconciliation; data is automatically transmitted to plan carriers and other benefits-related vendors. Employees can use self-service features to manage open enrollment, reporting of life event changes and more.
- Guidance – Whether you’ve already got a plan in place or wish to craft a new plan for your employees, you can turn to us for advice and answers.
- Efficiency through integration – Through the W3 Advantage services, we provide a fully integrated HR Management solution.