Big business benefits on a small business budget.
From basic to deluxe benefits – it’s your choice.
You can choose Wallace Welch & Willingham for just a few core employee benefits or HR services – or for a complete suite of benefits administration and HR offerings. Our knowledgeable and creative team will help you find the plan that best fits the specific needs of your organization – and all of our clients receive the W3 Advantage package of value-added services.
With over 90 years of experience in the insurance business, we are dedicated to providing benefit solutions to fit the specialized needs of your small to mid-sized business. By choosing W3, you are partnering with a company that is committed to doing things right — making your job simpler and easier.
Working with W3 provides small businesses like yours:
- Access. Offer your employees a choice of Fortune 500®-caliber benefits at competitive prices. We can help you provide group health, retirement and insurance.
- Flexibility. Choose from a menu of plan types and features so you’re only paying for the benefits you want.
- Simplicity. Our technology solutions includes billing, reporting and reconciliation and automatically feeds your data to your plan carriers and other benefits-related vendors. Employees can use self-service features to manage open enrollment, reporting life event changes and more.
- Guidance. Whether you’ve already got a plan in place, or want start a brand new plan for your employees, you can turn to us for advice and answers.
- Efficiency through integration. Through the W3 Advantage services, we provide a fully integrated HR Management solution to help you manage