W3 Client Connect for Personal Insurance
With W3 Client Connect, you can access policy information securely online or through the W3 Insurance app. At the click of a mouse or the touch of a button, you can easily view policy information, download policy documents, or find carrier claims information.
Some of the benefits include:
- 24/7 online policy access.
- Easily view policy deductibles and coverage limits.
- View or print Auto ID Cards and other policy documents.
- Convenient access from your PC or Mobile Device.
- Keep your data secure in a robust virtual setting.
- Upload large documents and files directly to W3.
- Find claims contact info for all your policies, and more!
* New ID and Password requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.
W3 Client Connect for Businesses
With W3 Client Connect, you have the power to view your policy information from any computer or device. Some of the benefits include the ability to:
- Access Your Policy
- Request Changes
- View or Print ID cards
- Access Claim Reporting Information
- Issue Certificates of Insurance
- Track Your Certificates
W3 Mobile App
Download W3’s updated mobile app to put insurance ease in your pocket. We’ve made this app a must-have for every W3 policy holder. Expect coverage and customer service at the ready, whenever you are, saving you time and offering peace of mind.
For Personal Insurance clients, here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Start a new claim; track open and closed claims.
- View policies and coverage limits.
- Request to add vehicles (adds, removes and edits).
- Request to add drivers (adds, removes and edits).
- View auto ID cards.
- Contact your agent (our personal favorite).
Business clients will also be able to:
- View account invoice balance.
- View and request changes to commercial locations.
- Contact your service team.
How to get access:
- From your phone, use one of the two icons below to install the W3 Mobile app OR go to the app store on your phone and search for W3 Insurance.
- After installing the app click Sign Me Up, to complete your access request and we will follow up with a separate email with your new account login instructions.
- Shortly after signing up, you will have access to a summary of your policies.
W3 Risk Management Center
The Risk Management Center is right for any organization that wants to proactively manage their risk exposures and develop effective workplace safety programs to reduce claims, losses, and associated costs.
The goal of any risk management program is to reduce risks and injuries, while improving profitability. The Risk Management Center enables employers to:
- Meet OSHA hazard communication requirements
- Access a best-practices safety library
- Train employees efficiently and effectively
- Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
- Create job descriptions and modified duty programs
W3 retains Seay Management Consultants to answer our Employee Benefit Client’s questions about employment and Human Resources Management.
Clients, if you have a question, please contact our HR Hotline at: