Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and are taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Reform
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (managers and/or employees)
We also feature seminars and webinars. Attendees learn about new federal compliance developments and insurance industry trends and how these affect businesses. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers who present topics such as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We also are a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
2018 Employee Benefits Seminar: W3FLIX – Streaming a New Age of People & Culture
Thursday, August 16th, 2018
St. Petersburg Yacht Club
11 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
8:45am – 3:30 pm EST
Join us at our 2018 Seminar as we explore a new age of benefits. Looking to the future, our dynamic speakers will review:
- Humanizing Technology – How technology blurs the division between work and personal life and what employers can do to help employees adapt
- Mindfulness in the Workplace – The benefits of corporate-wide stress reduction through focused relaxation
- FMLA Issues in 21st Century Employment – How FMLA will be impacted by the ‘no borders, always on’ workforce of the future
- EEOC Action Hero – Real-life stories and advice from an EEOC Federal Investigator
- Panel of Experts Discussion – Effectively managing employees in a multi-generational and mobile work environment
Brought to you by your friends at W3Flix, this seminar promises to be entertaining and educational. HRCI, SHRM & CPA CE Credits Available.