Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and are taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Reform
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (managers and/or employees)
We also feature seminars and webinars. Attendees learn about new federal compliance developments and insurance industry trends and how these affect businesses. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers who present topics such as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We also are a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
An Employee Has COVID-19: Now What?
Date: August 27, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (EDT)
Join W3 and Brett Owens from Fisher Phillips as we discuss the challenges employers face when an employee tests positive for COVID-19.
As more employees test positive for the coronavirus, be prepared to navigate the HR complexity that follows. Discover how to handle legal compliance, workers compensation and employee morale.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Specific steps to take when an employee is exposed to (or tests positive for) COVID-19
- How workers compensation and OSHA may come into play
- Effective measures you can take to mitigate the spread of the virus and safely return the employee to the workplace
All attendees receive a link to download our COVID-19 Employer Toolkit, which includes useful forms and checklists referenced in the webinar.
EAP for 2020
Date: September 17th, 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am ET
With the dramatic effects of the 2020 pandemic, the value of an employer sponsored Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) has become greater than ever before.
This webinar will offer guidelines on:
- Making sure your organization has a quality EAP
- What to look for when selecting an EAP
- And how to generate employee engagement once the EAP has been installed.
Our presenter, Dr. Harold Levine, Chief Medical Officer of BayCare Behavioral Health brings 25 years of experience in the managed care and behavioral health profession.
Topic: Safety Audits
Date: December 2020
Details, topics, speakers and registration link coming soon, stay tuned!