Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and are taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Reform
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (managers and/or employees)
We also feature seminars and webinars. Attendees learn about new federal compliance developments and insurance industry trends and how these affect businesses. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers who present topics such as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We also are a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
Cyber Attacks: Avoid Becoming a Casualty – What You Need to Know About Cyber Crime and How to Protect Your Business
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
11:00 am – 11:45 am EST
Join W3 and our guest speakers as they provide valuable insight on these topics:
- How do cyber criminals work and what they are after?
- Real life, local examples of cyber attacks
- What really happens after a cyber attack?
- What are effective strategies you can employ to avoid a cyber attack?
- What are the costs/benefits of cyber insurance?
Featuring guest speakers John Fay from Abacode Cybersecurity, Patrick Palmer and Kevin Mekler from Travelers Insurance, as well as Edward Buggy of W3 Insurance.