Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Refo`rm
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (Managers and/or Employees)
We also provide periodic seminars and webinars to update you on new developments with federal compliance and insurance industry trends and how those developments affect your business. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers. Our professional speakers present such topics as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We are also a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
2018 Risk Management Seminar: Putting You Ahead of the Curve
Thursday, May 17th, 2018 – 8:00am – 12:00 pm EST
Join us May 17th to receive relevant information on these topics as our expert speakers address these questions and more:
- How real is the threat of a cyber attack?
- What practical steps can I take to protect my business from cyber criminals?
- What could I be missing in my Disaster Plan?
- What lessons can I learn from recent disasters?
- How can a fleet safety program positively impact my automobile and workers compensation costs?
- How can technology help me reduce auto accidents and improve my risk profile?
2018 Employee Benefits Seminar: W3FLIX – Streaming a New Age of People & Culture
Thursday, August 16th, 2018 – 8:45am – 3:30 pm EST
Join us at our 2018 Seminar as we explore a new age of benefits. Looking towards the future our dynamic speakers will review:
- “Humanizing Technology” – How technology blurs the division between work and personal life and what employers can do to help employees adapt.
- “Mindfulness in the Workplace” – The benefits of corporate wide stress reduction through focused relaxation.
- “FMLA Issues in 21st Century Employment” – How FLMA will be impacted by the always on, no borders workforce of the future.
- “EEOC Action Hero” – Real life stories and advice from an EEOC Federal Investigator.
- “A Panel of Experts Discussion” – Effectively managing employees in a new age multi-generational, mobile work environment.
Brought to you by your friends at W3Flix this seminar promises to be entertaining and educational. HRCI, SHRM & CPA CE Credits Available.