Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and are taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Reform
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (managers and/or employees)
We also feature seminars and webinars. Attendees learn about new federal compliance developments and insurance industry trends and how these affect businesses. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers who present topics such as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We also are a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
Workplace COVID 19 Issues in 2021: Vaccinations, Face Mask Challenges, Extended Work from Home Orders and Incentives
Date: Wednesday, February 17th, 2021
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
Join W3’s Trish Blocker along with Janet McEnery of the law firm Stearns & Weaver as they discuss Covid-19 Issues that may arise in 2021. Topics to be discussed include:
- A brief overview of COVID issues as they impact the workplace.
- With COVID vaccines available, can we or should we make those vaccines mandatory in our workplace?
- Can we require masks – even after the vaccines are available? If so, for how long?
- If we decide to allow employees to work from home for an extended time, are there any policies or procedures we should have in place?
- What if employees do not want to return to the office, what issues could arise and how can we plan for it?
- The EEOC is proposing new wellness regulations regarding incentives. How could this affect encouraging employees to take vaccines? Can we incentivize employees for receiving the vaccine?
We hope you will be able to join us for this informative webinar!
This webinar has been approved for 1 hour of SHRM & HRCI Continuing Education credit.