Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Refo`rm
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (Managers and/or Employees)
We also provide periodic seminars and webinars to update you on new developments with federal compliance and insurance industry trends and how those developments affect your business. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers. Our professional speakers present such topics as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We are also a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
Tampa Bay Welcomes a New Health Plan – Paradigm Health Plan Workshop
Feather Sound Country Club, 2201 Feather Sound Dr, Clearwater, FL 33762
Monday, August 28, 2017
Join us for an informative session on a new way of providing healthcare to your employees.
Paradigm program highlights include:
- Reduced costs for members at BayCare facilities. These include: 15 hospitals, 13 urgent care centers, BayCare Labs, primary care and specialist physicians. Additional specialists and facilities outside BayCare on a national PPO platform are also included.
- A built-in medical advocate program that personally guides each member from selecting a physician to choosing a facility for procedures.
- Maximization of member health care dollars through tools and resources.
- Custom benefit plan designs – $0 copays for telemedicine and select mail order prescriptions.
- Integrated wellness program capabilities, including interactive coaching through Member 360.
With a Level Funded plan, employers can enjoy the features of self-funded administration while maintaining a budget option to “level” out monthly expenses. This plan also provides for a return of claims surplus when actual claims are less than expected.
2017 Annual Benefits Seminar: Forecasting the Climate of Human Resources During a New Administration
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Join us at our 2017 Seminar to hear dynamic speakers discuss what employers can expect as the winds of change impact Washington.
Topics covered will include:
- Managing compliance obligations against the backdrop of profound change in the employment law landscape.
- What Federal Policy will Become Under the New Administration
- How a strategic wellness program built on data collection, commitment, and consistency can become sustainable and effective to the organization.
- Engaging millennials through technology.
- Product Trends, RX deductibles, Narrow Networks, Accountable Care Organizations and many more concepts are emerging in the employee benefits marketplace to help rein in spiraling healthcare costs.
- How to protect your business from cyber risk.
Data Breaches, Cyber Crimes, Hackings, Ransom Ware & More
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 – 11:00am – 11:45 am EST
Our quick 45 minute webinar will share different preventative steps you can take to help safeguard and improve your company’s overall security posture. Learn how to prevent your company from being a statistic in today’s headlines. Also learn how to properly insure your company from a breach or employee cyber-crime should one occur.
During this webinar we will be addressing the following:
- Data Breaches and incident responses
- Limiting access and segregating data to reduce risks
- Vendor Management
- Human Error
- Crime vs. Social Engineering
- 1st Party vs. Third Party
- Employees and the impact they have on your security