Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Reform
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (Managers and/or Employees)
We also provide periodic seminars and webinars to update you on new developments with federal compliance and insurance industry trends and how those developments affect your business. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers. Our professional speakers present such topics as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We are also a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
HR Technology Implementations – Project Management Tips, Tricks, Traps, and Best Practices
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Implementing a new HR Technology solution seems like a daunting task and, to a certain degree, it should give most HR professionals pause. Oftentimes, the overall success of HR Technology hinges on an effective implementation. However, with an effective mix of project management and diligence, these implementations don’t have to be so nerve-racking.
Join us for an informative and entertaining presentation on Project Management as the consultants from MillsonJames, our strategic partner, share their tips, tricks, traps, and best practices which are based on their decades of experience and hundreds of implementations. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself!
Special guest speakers Scott Millson, Founding Principal, and Margaret Godwin, Consultant of MillsonJames.
2017 Annual Benefits Seminar: Forecasting the Climate of Human Resources During a New Administration
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Join us at our 2017 Seminar to hear dynamic speakers discuss what employers can expect as the winds of change impact Washington.
Topics covered will include:
- Managing compliance obligations against the backdrop of profound change in the employment law landscape.
- What Federal Policy will Become Under the New Administration
- How a strategic wellness program built on data collection, commitment, and consistency can become sustainable and effective to the organization.
- Engaging millennials through technology.
- Product Trends, RX deductibles, Narrow Networks, Accountable Care Organizations and many more concepts are emerging in the employee benefits marketplace to help rein in spiraling healthcare costs.
- How to protect your business from cyber risk.