Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and are taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Reform
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (managers and/or employees)
We also feature seminars and webinars. Attendees learn about new federal compliance developments and insurance industry trends and how these affect businesses. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers who present topics such as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We also are a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
Topic: Updating Your Employee Handbooks with Janet Goldberg McEnery
Date: Tuesday September 28th 2021
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm ET
How Often Should You Review and Update Your Handbook? What Changes Need to be Made Given the New Administration and Post-Pandemic Guidelines and Issues?
Join W3 and guest speaker Janet Goldberg McEnery, JD of Stearns Weaver Miller as they review highlight what needs to be updated in your employee handbooks for 2021 and beyond but they will also dedicate significant time discussing the pros and cons, the yes’s and no’s, the do’s and don’ts of Incentives and Surcharges for unvaccinated employees and potentially increasing your companies Vaccine Rate.
During this session you will learn about:
- FDA approval of the COVID vaccine. Discussing the legalities of mandating vaccines and/or surcharges for unvaccinated employees
- Special considerations in a post-COVID world: Addressing topics such as remote employees, working from home, and hybrid working relationships
- COVID Policies: Vaccine policies, social distancing policy, health screening and temperature checks, and masks
- EEO Statement: Add LGBTQ and GINA protections, anti-harassment procedures (with bypass), and anti-retaliation policies
- Wage and Hour Policies: Hourly vs. Exempt employees
- Other policies to update and review: Leave policies, vacation policies, internal complaint procedures, religious accommodations
This webinar has been approved for 1hr of SHRM & HRCI credit.