Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Refo`rm
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (Managers and/or Employees)
We also provide periodic seminars and webinars to update you on new developments with federal compliance and insurance industry trends and how those developments affect your business. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers. Our professional speakers present such topics as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We are also a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
Making Wellness Work: Evaluating Technology and Wellness Vendors for your Organization
Thursday, September 28, 2017 – 10:00am – 11:00 am EST
Each workplace is unique in their wellness strategies and if managed correctly it could lead to positive changes in your company’s return on investment (ROI) and value of investment (VOI). Most successful wellness programs are constantly changing and improving. However, they often can be labor intensive to manage. If your organizations wellness efforts have reached this point and your HR Department is overwhelmed with the daily details it may be time to consider an outside wellness vendor.
Please join Wallace Welch and Willingham’s Trish Blocker and fellow wellness colleagues, Lauran Nolan and Jen Bickel from Go365, as we discuss employers’ next steps to wellness.
We will address the key issues that companies face when they are at a turning point in their wellness programs, including:
- How to take your wellness program to the next level
- How to reach different types of generations
- Social and cultural changes to your organization
- How to evaluate a wellness vendor and their technology
- Making wellness mobile
- Onsite Events- walking, screenings, HA, portability
- Tracking and Reporting
- Rewards – Smart Incentives
- Premium Contribution Strategies
- Proven results of a program that has all of these capabilities
Corporate wellness could be a great asset to your company’s corporate culture. Join us to evaluate your options.
All attendees will be entered into a raffle for prizes, including a fitbit. Raffle prizes donated by Go365. Don’t miss it!