Wallace Welch & Willingham offers a variety of programs to help educate your management team and implement compliance initiatives throughout your company. The following compliance training is available to you and your supervisors. These modules are interactive and are taught by our trained advisors.
- Employment Practices / EEOC Training
- FLSA Training– Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA Training– Family Medical Leave Act
- ADA Training– Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Care Reform
- I-9 Training
- OSHA Training
- Job Description Training
- Sexual Harassment Training (managers and/or employees)
We also feature seminars and webinars. Attendees learn about new federal compliance developments and insurance industry trends and how these affect businesses. These seminars are led by extremely knowledgeable industry speakers who present topics such as health care reform, HR technology, employee wellness, 401(k) plans, workers’ compensation, employment practices liability, safety, and much more!
Wallace Welch & Willingham is an approved provider by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for GPHR, PHR and SPHR recertification. We also are a provider of CE (continuing education) credits for state licensed professionals such as CPAs (Certified Public Accountants).
Let’s Talk Paid Family & Medical Leave Laws: Ask the Compliance Experts
Date: Tuesday, May 4th, 2021
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Learn more about the current and proposed state leave laws as well as updates on Massachusetts, Washington, New York and New Jersey.
Check back soon for more info.
Thinking Like a Risk Manager: Incorporating Data Into Fleet Safety Programs Through Smart Dashcams
Date: Thursday, May 6th, 2021
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
Commercial auto insurance has been a common pain point for many business owners, and many employers are looking for ways to mitigate their exposure. Auto rates have been on the rise since 2011, increasing by more than 10% per year as accidents and claims costs have soared. In the next installment of “Thinking Like A Risk Manager” series, we discuss ways to implement risk management within your organization for auto risk in addition to technology that can help solve common causes of auto accidents. Please join W3 and our guest speaker Ashley Bryant with Netradyne as they discuss topics such as:
- What are the causes of motor vehicle accidents?
- How can risk management techniques help reduce exposures that can lead to accidents?
- How does incorporating data within a fleet management program can help mitigate auto accident exposures?
- How dash cams have changed over the years to be powerful tool for an organization.
- How can AI dash cams identify driver behavior that leads to motor vehicle incidents?
- How AI dash cams reduce the likelihood of an accident and the cost of an auto claim by addressing causes of motor vehicle accidents.
If you would like more information regarding this webinar, contact Alec Morozov at 727-522-7777 ext. 179 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic: Financial Wellness
Date: Thursday, May 26th, 2021
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm ET
Topic: Diversity & Sensitivity Training
Date: June 2021
Check back soon for more info!
Topic: Half Day Virtual Seminar
Date: Summer 2021
Check back soon for more info!