Benefit Design Strategies
While many employers view benefits as a critical component of total compensation, they struggle with assessing the value of their employee benefits program.
Value can be assessed in terms of how affectively a benefits plan meets employee and employer needs, as well as how efficiently it concentrates the budget on achieving those results.
We have more than 90 years of experience answering such questions. W3 has established a solid process to generate a long-term, sustainable solution for your employee benefits program.
- Gather preliminary data about your current benefit programs, their cost, their benefit structure, and their performance in order to gain a thorough understanding of what has transpired historically.
- Review your overall business needs and benefit strategy.
- Review financial, administrative, employee satisfaction, growth and retention issues in order to assess potential for improvement.
- Establish goals to be achieved immediately as well as in the long term, including your premium contribution strategies and plan design to promote healthier lifestyles.
- Product recommendations to focus on a benefit cost containment, improved outcomes, administrative efficiency, consumer engagement, member education, and financing structure. The objective at this point is to create a benefit program vision for the future.
Medical Insurance Plans
- Fully insured
- Traditional fully insured
- Self-funded and ASP
- Alternative financing
- Partially self-funded
- Medical stop-loss
- Pharmacy plans
- Mental health carve-out plans
- Employee assistance programs (EAPs)
- Actuarial consulting
- Traditional fully-insured or self-funded plans
- Employer contributory or voluntary plans
- Open access plans
- Preferred provider (PPO) plans
- Prepaid (DHMO) plans
- Employer contributory vision plans
- Voluntary vision plans
Life Insurance Plans
- Group term and universal life insurance plans
- Supplemental and voluntary life plans
- Executive life insurance plans
Disability Insurance Plans
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Employer contributory and voluntary plans
- Group long-term care plans
- Group legal plans
- Group travel accident plans
Contact us for a personal health insurance quote or to learn more.