We invest in you before you invest in us.
At Wallace Welch & Willingham, we believe in letting our customers test-drive our services before committing. And we understand that every plan will need to be specifically tailored to meet the needs of your business. This is precisely why we spend a good deal of time getting to know you and your business before asking you to commit to us. We earn your business through our process.
Using proven methods of identification, our team of experts uncover risks, challenges and opportunities that are unique to your business.
We perform a complete analysis to assess how these impact your business.
We provide sound solutions which focus on your unique needs, drive results and align with your business objectives
We hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our promises and produce results that positively impact your bottom-line.
The W3 Risk Advantage
The W3 Risk Advantage is a proprietary suite of assessment, analysis and implementation tools that we use to help evaluate the unique aspects of your organization’s employee benefits, human resources and risk management programs. We use this approach to help design, manage and implement a comprehensive coverage program suited specifically to your needs.
- Exposure Analysis
- Risk Assessments
- Policy Preview
- Professional Certified HR Consulting
- Employee Manual
- Hiring, Disciplinary, and Termination Practices
- Policies & Procedures
- HR Library/Hotline
- OSHA Compliance and Advocacy
- Federal / State Regulation Guidance & Alerts
- 24/7 Online Client Portal
- Claims Reporting & Administration Technology
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Safety Inspection Auditing
- GHS/SDS Compliance
- COI Software
- Online HR and Compliance Tools & Resources
- Fleet Data Analytics
- Contract Reviews
- Certificate of Insurance Management
- Safety Programs
- Coordinated Loss Control
- Claims Reporting
- Claims Reviews
- Claims Advocacy
- Risk Financing
- Drug Free Workplace
- Medical Marijuana Guidance
- Modified Duty Job Descriptions
- Mod Management & Strategies
- Audit Dispute & Support
- Fraud Reduction Assistance
- FMLA & ADA Coordination
- Longshore & Maritime Expertise